1. Guest Conduct
- Guests are asked not to gather in the hallways as this often creates excessive noise which disturbs other guests.
- Keep guest room doors closed at all times to avoid noise disturbances.
- Each room is limited to the number of guests registered in the room at the time of check in.
- Your own alcohol is only permitted in guest bedrooms and is prohibited in all other areas of the hotel including, but not limited to: hallways, lobbies, recreation center, golf course and food & beverage outlets.
- The entire hotel is non-smoking. You may smoke on your balcony, but please keep the balcony door closed to prevent smoke from entering the room. Bedrooms that have been smoked in, or smell of smoke, will be assessed and charged a minimum cleaning fee according to Hotel regulation.
- Consumption of food and beverages not purchased from the hotel is limited to your guest room only.
- Preparation of food in guest rooms by any type of cooking appliances, barbeques, or burners is strictly prohibited.
- Should housekeeping find any rooms damaged, in any way, the hotel will charge the credit card responsible for the room for all damages and/or cleanup fees.
- All early departures will be charged the full room rate for all nights reserved.
- Persons caught throwing items down stairwells or off the balconies will be evicted.
- Camping is not permitted on hotel property.
- Pets are not permitted on hotel property.
- If a complaint occurs due to the negligence of those occupying a guest room, disorderly conduct, unlawful activities, or repeated noise complaints, the offending guests may be evicted and/or receive additional charges to their account. If a guest is evicted, they are not entitled to any refund. If damages occur to the guest room or other areas of the hotel, the cost of the damage will be charged to the credit card registered upon check-in.
Check-in is any time after 14:00 pm. Each guest must check-in at the Front Desk, provide a ID/valid passport, credit card imprint or cash deposit for incidental charges, and complete the required registration form.
Check-out time is 12:00 pm. We require each guest to check-out individually at the Front Desk. See instructions in guest room for more details. If you wish, the Front Desk will assist in reviewing your Account.
4. Policy Room Rate
Rates are based on Single or Double occupancy and would have made change from time to time. Service charge and tax included.
- Parents and guardians are personally and legally responsible for children at all times. Please do not leave children unattended in guest rooms or anywhere on Hotel property.
- No room charges and buffet breakfast for children under 6 YO sharing bedding with parent(s)
- No room charges for children from 6 – 10 YO sharing existing bedding with parent(s)
- Extra payment for children above 11 YO (including BB) is 350,000 VND
- For health and safety reasons, all children under the age of 18 must be signed in by a parent or guardian prior to initial entry to the pool level. All children under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult in order to gain access to the swimming pool. Children under 12 are not allowed in the fitness room. Please inquire at the Front Desk regarding age & ability restrictions for additional facility use.
- Roller shoes, rollerblades and skateboards are not permitted in the hotel.
- No games (mini-sticks, etc.) are to be played in any area of the hotel.
6. Internet Access
Please note standard internet service is complimentary with room purchase and suitable for emailing and social networking. Please note that guestroom Wi-Fi is not meant for streaming large media files, watching movies or gaming.